Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tomorrow, the Surgeon

Tomorrow is the first meeting with the Surgeon. I'm anxious but relieved that it is finally here, that things are being done, believing that this is the beginning of the end of my journey, believing that this thing will be taken out and that will be the end of it. It is hard to feel sorry for myself this morning while watching the news. Hurricane Katrina. 50+ dead. 1,000's homeless. Houses, apartments, businesses flattened. I sit in my home and thank Jesus I am here, on this journey he has sent me on. I pray for those on a much different and tragic road.

Labels: ,

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thunder Bay, ON, Canada

knitter, teacher,flutest, wife to Barry, mother to Sinead and Bronwyn, daughter, sister.

Powered by Blogger


free counter