Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Prayer of the worn-out, volunteer children's minister

Job 14:14-17
All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come.

I will keep working. I will not stop. I will continue on the path set before me. I will remain faithful, trusting God for the times of renewal that I need.

You will call and I will answer you; you will long for the creature your hands have made.

Lord, open my ears that I may hear you when you call. I don't want to miss it!
Forgive me for not spending time with you. Give me longing to be with you as you have for me. Thank-you for loving me.

Surely then you will count my steps but not keep track of my sin. My offenses will be sealed up in a bag; you will cover over my sin.

Hallelujah! Thank-you, Lord for forgiveness! Thank-you, Lord that all the steps
I have taken in the right direction are not lost in my sin. Help me to live in your forgiveness. Help me to forgive myself.

Labels:

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

Powered by Blogger


free counter