Monday, September 26, 2005

The Pre-Op

So I had my pre-operation physical today. No biggie. Listen to my heart, check my reflexes, look in my mouth, ears, eyes. poke my tummy - Done.
"What! That's it? No taking my blood? No peeing in a cup?"
He told me that the papers I got in the mail about the surgery will tell me what kind of blood tests need to be done and I can do that any time. Now where did I put those.....

Labels: , ,

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thunder Bay, ON, Canada

knitter, teacher,flutest, wife to Barry, mother to Sinead and Bronwyn, daughter, sister.

Powered by Blogger


free counter