Thursday, November 24, 2005

Yaaaaaaa! My blog is fixed! My hard-working, well-meaning husband redesigned it about a month ago. He wanted to surprise me by putting a picture of Audrey Hepburn on it. Unfortunately the picture he found was not Hepburn (Barry insists the site he got it from said it was her) and she was holding a cigarette. Not quite what I wanted. He just changed the picture and I love it.

Audrey Hepburn was not just a great actress who defined the style of her time she was a tireless humanitarian who devoted many years to working for Unicef, not just as a spokesman but literally working, mainly with children.


I have fully recovered from surgery. I have started taking hormone therapy. The hot flashes still persist but it hasn’t been a week yet. At my last visit I was told I have a “soft lower spine” and have been referred to another doctor for that. All of a sudden I am a middle-aged woman who’s had parts removed, taking pills everyday and seeing multiple doctors. I’m feeling old.

Labels: , ,

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thunder Bay, ON, Canada

knitter, teacher,flutest, wife to Barry, mother to Sinead and Bronwyn, daughter, sister.

Powered by Blogger


free counter